See things as you would have them be instead of as they are.
The great successful men of the world have used their imagination…they think ahead and create their mental picture in all its details, filling in here, adding a little there, altering this a bit and that a bit, but steadily building – steadily building.
Topics: Imagination, Vision, Success, Strength
Your chances of success in any undertaking can always be measured by your belief in yourself.
People blame their environment. There is only one person to blame—and only one—themselves.
All power is from within and is therefore under our own control.
All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck—who keeps right on going—is the man who is there when the good luck comes—and is ready to receive it.
The first principle of success is desire—knowing what you want. Desire is the planting of your seed. Very few persons, comparatively, know how to Desire with sufficient intensity. They do not know what it is to feel and manifest that intense, eager, longing, craving, insistent, demanding, ravenous Desire which is akin to the persistent, insistent, ardent, overwhelming desire of the drowning man for a breath of air; of the shipwrecked or desert-lost man for a drink of water; of the famished man for bread and meat…
Topics: Desires, Desire
You must intensify and render continuous by repeatedly presenting with suggestive ideas and mental pictures of the feast of good things, and the flowing fountain, which awaits the successful achievement or attainment of the desires.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Emmet Fox American New Thought Leader
- Wayne Dyer American Motivational Writer
- Ernest Holmes American New Thought Writer
- Thomas Merton American Trappist Monk
- Byron Katie American Speaker
- Norman Vincent Peale American Clergyman, Self-Help Author
- Louise Hay American Author
- Thaddeus Golas American New Age Writer
- Robert H. Schuller American Televangelist, Author
- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross American Psychiatrist