Humans cannot exist if everything that is unpleasant is eliminated instead of understood.
Oneness for us is not an essence that surrounds things or is present inside of things—it is everything!
If you go to bed at night and think about your day and you haven’t laughed very much, then you must jump out of bed and go do something fun.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni Indian-born American Novelist
- Jacqueline Carey American Novelist
- Joyce Carol Oates American Novelist
- Stephen King American Novelist
- Erica Jong American Novelist, Poet
- Richard Bach American Novelist
- Ray Bradbury American Science-Fiction Writer
- Marge Piercy American Poet
- Gore Vidal American Novelist
- Reynolds Price American Novelist