I believe that dreams transport us through the underside of our days, and that if we wish to become acquainted with the dark side of what we are, the signposts are there, waiting for us to translate them.
Dreams say what they mean, but they don’t say it in daytime language.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Richard Sapir American Novelist
- Joyce Carol Oates American Novelist
- Ray Bradbury American Science-Fiction Writer
- Philip Roth American Novelist, Short-story Writer
- Ken Kesey American Novelist
- James Lane Allen American Novelist
- Philip K. Dick American Novelist
- Nathaniel Hawthorne American Novelist
- Vladimir Nabokov Russian-born American Novelist
- Langston Hughes American Poet, Writer