If things seem under control, you are just not going fast enough.
Circumstances may cause interruptions and delays, but never lose sight of your goal. Prepare yourself in every way you can by increasing your knowledge and adding to your experience, so that you can make the most of opportunity when it occurs.
Topics: Chance, Circumstance
Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s the determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.
Topics: Determination, Desire, Truth, Commitment, Strength
Do it no matter what. If you believe in it, it is something very honorable. If somebody around you or your family does not understand it, then that’s their problem. But if you do have a passion, an honest passion, just do it.
Love what you do. Believe in your instincts. And you’d better be able to pick yourself up and brush yourself off every day.
Topics: Doing Your Best
If everything’s under control, you’re going too slow.
It is not Justice the servant of men, but accident, hazard, Fortune-the ally of patient Time-that holds an even and scrupulous balance.
Topics: Desire, Balance, Justice, Fortune, Desires
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Lyn St. James American Sportsperson
- Dale Earnhardt American Sportsperson
- Francis Marion Crawford Italian-born American Novelist
- Gian Carlo Menotti Italian-born American Composer
- Guillaume Apollinaire Italian-born French Poet
- Joe Paterno American Sportsperson
- Yogi Berra American Sportsperson
- Vince Lombardi American Football Coach
- Martina Navratilova Czech-born American Sportsperson
- David Sarnoff American Broadcaster, Businessman