Lack of discipline leads to frustration and self-loathing.
Originality is not doing something no one else has ever done, but doing what has been done countless times with new life, new breath.
To me it’s not the big things in life that thrill me as much as the small moments of beauty—rare and wondrous, a simple breeze after a hard workout—a kiss from God.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Theodor Seuss Geisel (‘Dr. Seuss’) American Children’s Books Writer
- Ursula K. Le Guin Science-fiction writer
- Shel Silverstein American Cartoonist, Author
- Russell Hoban American Author
- Jamie Lee Curtis American Film Actress
- Glenn Beck American Mormon Children’s Books Writer
- Laura Schlessinger American Broadcaster
- Carl Sandburg American Poet, Historian
- Phyllis McGinley American Children’s Books Writer
- May Sarton American Children’s Books Writer