Don’t sacrifice your life to work and ideals. The most important things in life are human relations. I found that out too late.
—Katharine Susannah Prichard
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Erich Fromm German Social Philosopher
- Bertolt Brecht German Poet
- Wilhelm Reich Austrian Psychoanalyst
- Frantz Fanon Algerian Political Theorist
- Eric Hobsbawm British Historian
- Cesare Pavese Italian Novelist, Poet
- Nelson Mandela South African Political leader
- John Berger English Art Critic, Essayist, Novelist
- Jean-Paul Sartre French Philosopher
- Karl Marx German Philosopher, Economist