To succeed you must add water to your wine, until there is no more wine.
If I were to begin life again,
I should want it as it was.
I would only open my eyes a little more.
It’s not how old you are, it’s how you are old.
The only man who is really free is the one who can turn down an invitation to dinner without giving an excuse.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Jean Giono French Novelist
- Guy de Maupassant French Short-story Writer
- Gustave Flaubert French Novelist
- Jean Cocteau French Poet, Artist
- Victor Hugo French Novelist
- Andre Gide French Novelist
- Anatole France French Novelist
- Marcel Proust French Novelist
- Remy de Gourmont French Poet
- Michel Houellebecq French Author