The diversity of the phenomena of nature is so great, and the treasures hidden in the heavens so rich, precisely in order that the human mind shall never be lacking in fresh nourishment.
Nature uses as little as possible of anything.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz German Philosopher, Mathematician
- Nicolaus Copernicus Polish Astronomer
- Isaac Newton English Physicist
- Galileo Galilei Italian Astronomer
- Martin Luther German Protestant Theologian
- Francis Bacon English Philosopher
- Johann Jacob Zimmermann German Nonconformist Theologian
- Thales of Miletus Greek Philosopher, Mathematician
- Erwin Rommel German Field Marshal
- Hypatia of Alexandria Greek Philosopher, Mathematician