There are two kinds of people who lose money: those who know nothing and those who know everything.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Paul Samuelson American Economist
- Warren Buffett American Investor
- George P. Shultz American Economist
- George Goodman American Economist
- Tommy Lasorda American Baseball Player, Coach
- Neil Simon American Playwright
- Rosalynn Carter American Humanitarian, First Lady
- Henepola Gunaratana Sri Lankan Buddhist Monk
- Catherine Ponder American Clergywoman
- Leontyne Price American Soprano