To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others.
Human love is often but the encounter of two weaknesses.
No love, no friendship can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Andre Maurois French Novelist, Biographer
- Francois-Rene de Chateaubriand French Writer, Statesman
- Blaise Cendrars Swiss Poet, Writer
- Jules Verne French Novelist
- Jean Giraudoux French Novelist, Playwright
- Henri de Montherlant French Essayist, Novelist, Dramatist
- Emile Zola French Novelist
- Milan Kundera Czech Novelist
- Hector Bianciotti French Novelist
- Maurice Blanchot French Novelist, Critic