No love, no friendship can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever.
To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others.
Human love is often but the encounter of two weaknesses.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Andre Maurois French Novelist, Biographer
- Francois-Rene de Chateaubriand French Writer, Statesman
- Blaise Cendrars Swiss Poet, Writer
- Jules Verne French Novelist
- Jean Giraudoux French Novelist, Playwright
- Henri de Montherlant French Essayist, Novelist, Dramatist
- Emile Zola French Novelist
- Milan Kundera Czech Novelist
- Hector Bianciotti French Novelist
- Maurice Blanchot French Novelist, Critic