While I am proud of a number of accomplishments, there are real costs to being unreasonable. Long hours. Too little time with family. A near incapacity for, as they say, stopping and smelling the roses.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Sheryl Sandberg American Executive, Author
- Howard Schultz American Businessman
- Warren Buffett American Investor
- Charlie Munger American Investor, Philanthropist
- Ray Dalio American Investor
- T. Boone Pickens American Businessman, Financier
- Peter Thiel American Entrepreneur
- David Rockefeller American Businessman, Philanthropist
- Bernard M. Baruch American Financier
- Jesse Lauriston Livermore American Investor