A low trick I hate to stoop to is tying and untying my shoelaces. It seems to fascinate audiences probably because so many women in the audience have their shoes off, or wish they did.
—Edward Everett Horton
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Tim Robbins American Actor, Director
- Vincent Price American Actor
- George Burns American Comedian
- Fred Astaire American Dancer, Singer
- James Dean American Film Actor
- Milton Berle American Entertainer
- Martin Landau American Actor
- James Maitland Stewart American Film Actor
- Bob Hope British-born American Comedian, Film Actor
- Marlon Brando American Actor