Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Cynthia Ozick American Novelist, Essayist
- Joyce Carol Oates American Novelist
- Edward Albee American Playwright
- William Saroyan American Playwright, Novelist
- Eugene O’Neill American Playwright
- Moss Hart American Playwright
- William Dean Howells American Writer, Critic
- Archibald MacLeish American Poet, Dramatist
- Zona Gale American Novelist, Playwright
- Jim Lehrer American Television Journalist