The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Steven Pinker Canadian Psychologist
- Abbie Hoffman American Political Activist
- Carl Reiner American Comedian
- Larry King American TV Personality
- Abraham Maslow American Psychologist
- Howard Zinn American Historian, Activist
- Sam Harris American Neuroscientist, Atheist, Author
- Steven Weinberg American Physicist
- Daniel C. Dennett American Philosopher, Atheist
- Neil Postman American Educator, Social Critic