In a dark time, the eye begins to see.
Love is not love until love’s vulnerable.
What is madness but nobility of soul. At odds with circumstance?
Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Robert Penn Warren American Novelist, Poet
- W. H. Auden British-born American Poet
- John Ciardi American Poet
- Marge Piercy American Poet
- Robert Frost American Poet
- Mary Oliver American Poet
- Edgar Guest English-born American Poet
- T. S. Eliot American-born British Poet
- Edna St. Vincent Millay American Poet
- Gertrude Stein American Writer