The conscious water saw its God, and blushed.
Eyes, that displaces The neighbor diamond, and out-faces That sun-shine by their own sweet graces.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Hilaire Belloc British Writer, Poet
- Thomas Gray English Poet
- Richard Eyre British Director
- Robert Ranke Graves British Writer
- Lord Byron (George Gordon Byron) English Romantic Poet
- Max Beerbohm British Humorist
- John Keats English Poet
- John Berger English Art Critic, Essayist, Novelist
- Arthur Henry Hallam English Essayist, Poet
- Ford Madox Ford English Novelist, Poet, Critic