The embarrassing thing is that the salad dressing is out-grossing my films.
If you’re playing a poker game and you look around the table and and can’t tell who the sucker is, it’s you.
Every time I get a script it’s a matter of trying to know what I could do with it. I see colors, imagery. It has to have a smell. It’s like falling in love. You can’t give a reason why.
Topics: Acting, Actors
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Fred Astaire American Dancer, Singer
- Sidney Poitier American Actor, Film Director
- Dustin Hoffman American Actor
- Kirk Douglas American Actor
- Tim Robbins American Actor, Director
- Charlton Heston American Actor
- Vincent Price American Actor
- Tom Hanks American Film Actor
- James Maitland Stewart American Film Actor
- Warren Beatty American Actor