There are as many paths to God as there are stars in the firmament, or pores in body; searching through any one of them a true seeker can find Him, feel satisfied and can sing his achievement.
—Malik Muhammad Jayasi
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Rabindranath Tagore Bengali Poet, Polymath
- Sri Aurobindo Indian Mystic, Philosopher, Poet
- Nolini Kanta Gupta Indian Hindu Revolutionary
- Patanjali Indian Hindu Philosopher
- Tulsidas Indian Hindu Poet
- Tukaram Indian Marathi Poet
- Subramanya Bharathi Indian Tamil Poet
- Sarojini Naidu Indian Feminist, Poet
- Kalidasa Indian Sanskrit Poet, Dramatist
- Subhashita Manjari Sanskrit Anthology of Proverbs