No political dreamer was ever wild enough to think of breaking down the lines which separate the States, and of compounding the American people into one common mass.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Thomas Jefferson American Head of State
- Earl Warren American Judge
- Felix Frankfurter American Judge
- Andrew Jackson American Head of State
- William O. Douglas American Judge
- William Blackstone English Judge
- George Wilshere, 1st Baron Bramwell English Judge
- Francis Jeffrey, Lord Jeffrey Scottish Judge, Critic
- James Madison American Statesman, President
- Charles Evans Hughes American Elected Rep