New Yorkers love it when you spill your guts out there. Spill your guts at Wimbledon and they make you stop and clean it up.
The trouble with experience is that by the time you have it you are too old to take advantage of it.
Use it or lose it.
People say I’m around because I have a lot of heart, but I know all the heart in the world couldn’t have helped me if I wasn’t physically fit.
Experience is a great advantage. The problem is that when you get the experience, you’re too damned old to do anything about it.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Arthur Ashe American Tennis Player
- Billie Jean King American Tennis Player
- Martina Navratilova Czech-born American Sportsperson
- Stan Smith American Sportsperson
- Yogi Berra American Sportsperson
- Andre Agassi American Tennis Player
- Venus Williams American Tennis Player
- Joe Paterno American Sportsperson
- Michael Jordan American Sportsperson
- Tiger Woods American Sportsperson