The world is divided into people who do things and people who get the credit. Try, if you can, to belong to the first class. There’s far less competition.
Topics: Success & Failure, Achievement, Doing
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Bainbridge Colby American Politician
- George Peabody American Financier
- J. P. Morgan American Financier, Philanthropist
- David Rockefeller American Businessman, Philanthropist
- Franklin D. Roosevelt American Head of State
- Louis Nizer American Lawyer, Author
- Constance Baker Motley American Jurist
- Hamilton Wright Mabie American Essayist, Editor
- Charles Evans Hughes American Elected Rep
- William O. Douglas American Judge