Whatever a poet writes with enthusiasm and a divine inspiration is very fine. Earliest reference to the madness or divine nspiration of poets.
Nothing is more real than nothing.
To do all the talking and not be willing to listen is a form of greed.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Anaxagoras Greek Philosopher
- Protagoras Ancient Greek Philosopher
- Xenocrates Greek Philosopher, Scientist
- Heraclitus Ancient Greek Philosopher
- Thales of Miletus Greek Philosopher, Mathematician
- Aristotle Ancient Greek Philosopher
- Euclid Greek Mathematician
- Anacharsis Scythian Prince
- Pythagoras Greek Philosopher
- Hypatia of Alexandria Greek Philosopher, Mathematician