Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence, but of those who have already taken possession of their future.
Innovation! One cannot be forever innovating. I want to create classics.
A woman can be overdressed, never over-elegant.
Look for the woman in the dress. If there is no woman, there is no dress.
Fashion is made to become unfashionable.
I love luxury. And luxury lies not in richness and ornateness but in the absence of vulgarity. Vulgarity is the ugliest word in our language. I stay in the game to fight it.
Topics: Absence, Luxury
A style does not go out of style as long as it adapts itself to its period. When there is an incompatibility between the style and a certain state of mind, it is never the style that triumphs.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- William Morris British Artist, Author
- Andre Gide French Novelist
- Voltaire French Philosopher, Author
- Anatole France French Novelist
- Marcel Proust French Novelist
- W. Somerset Maugham British Novelist
- Charles Baudelaire French Poet
- Henri Bergson French Philosopher
- Georges Bernanos French Author
- Roman Polanski French Film Director