Innovation! One cannot be forever innovating. I want to create classics.
Fashion is made to become unfashionable.
Look for the woman in the dress. If there is no woman, there is no dress.
In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.
A woman can be overdressed, never over-elegant.
Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence, but of those who have already taken possession of their future.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
I love luxury. And luxury lies not in richness and ornateness but in the absence of vulgarity. Vulgarity is the ugliest word in our language. I stay in the game to fight it.
Topics: Luxury, Absence
A style does not go out of style as long as it adapts itself to its period. When there is an incompatibility between the style and a certain state of mind, it is never the style that triumphs.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- William Morris British Artist, Author
- Andre Gide French Novelist
- Voltaire French Philosopher, Author
- Anatole France French Novelist
- Marcel Proust French Novelist
- W. Somerset Maugham British Novelist
- Charles Baudelaire French Poet
- Henri Bergson French Philosopher
- Georges Bernanos French Author
- Roman Polanski French Film Director