One-half of life is luck; the other half is discipline – and that’s the important half, for without discipline you wouldn’t know what to do with luck.
Tact is the great ability to see other people as they think you see them.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Bertolt Brecht German Poet
- Erwin Rommel German Field Marshal
- Werner Heisenberg German Theoretical Physicist
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe German Poet
- Gotthold Ephraim Lessing German Writer
- Adolf Hitler German Fascist Dictator
- Friedrich Schiller German Poet
- Konrad Adenauer German Statesman
- Erich Fromm German Social Philosopher
- Thornton Wilder American Novelist, Dramatist