If you want to take your mission in life to the next level, if you’re stuck and you don’t know how to rise, don’t look outside yourself. Look inside. Don’t let your fears keep you mired in the crowd. Abolish your fears and raise your commitment level to the point of no return, and I guarantee you that the Champion Within will burst forth to propel you toward victory.
To me, the definition of focus is knowing exactly where you want to be today, next week, next month, next year, then never deviating from your plan. Once you can see, touch and feel your objective, all you have to do is pull back and put all your strength behind it, and you’ll hit your target every time.
Topics: Concentration, Focus
I learned that the only way you are going to get anywhere in life is to work hard at it. Whether you’re a musician, a writer, an athlete or a businessman, there is no getting around it. If you do, you’ll win—if you don’t you won’t.
Start early and begin raising the bar throughout the day.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Charles Barkley American Sportsperson
- Martina Navratilova Czech-born American Sportsperson
- Michael Jordan American Sportsperson
- Muhammad Ali American Sportsperson
- Reggie Miller American Basketball Player
- Carly Patterson American Sportsperson
- Larry Bird American Sportsperson
- Edward Farrell American Sportsperson
- Joe Paterno American Sportsperson
- Tiger Woods American Sportsperson