Without heroes, we are all plain people and don’t know how far we can go.
Topics: Role models
Space plus whatever you feel equals more whatever you feel, marvelous for happiness, God save you otherwise.
We didn’t starve, but we didn’t eat chicken unless we were sick, or the chicken was.
We have two lives – the one we learn with and the life we live after that.
The idea is to get the pencil moving quickly.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Philip Roth American Novelist, Short-story Writer
- Saul Bellow Canadian-born American Novelist
- Joyce Carol Oates American Novelist
- William Faulkner American Novelist
- Katherine Anne Porter American Writer
- John D. MacDonald American Novelist
- John Steinbeck American Novelist
- Nelson Algren American Novelist
- Langston Hughes American Poet, Writer
- William Styron American Novelist