The lesson adults can learn here is that the world is filled with things for our enjoyment.
The hardest thing you can do is smile when you are ill, in pain, or depressed. But this no-cost remedy is a necessary first half-step if you are to start on the road to recovery.
Topics: Courage, Smile
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Andrew Grove Hungarian-born American Businessperson
- Jack Welch American Businessperson
- Henry Ford American Businessperson
- Thomas J. Watson, Sr. American Business Executive
- Ted Turner American Businessperson
- Harvey Samuel Firestone American Industrialist
- Robert Kiyosaki American Businessperson
- W. Clement Stone American Self-help Guru
- Clarence Francis American Business Executive
- Richard DeVos American Businessman, Philanthropist